Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Introducing: The Elaine Mini Tote!




Here it is! Finally, I've had this in my head for a while, and have always wanted to create something that was all my own design. 
I designed this bag with shopping in mind. I don't know about you, but when I shop I don't want to lug around my 'everyday' purse. It is usually filled with receipts, make-up, random findings, and occasionally candy or snacks. Haha. 
The Elaine Mini Tote was named after my little sister, someone who isn't the typical 'cram everything in your purse and go' person. Unlike most women I know, she isn't carrying around a giant bag full of 'things' all the time. 
No, this bag is perfect for just carrying your wallet, lipstick, cell, and keys!
For me, it also fits my Ruger LCP nicely for On-The-Go concealed carry.
The Elaine Mini Tote is a purse you can carry all day long without feeling bogged down with it while running errands or having a day shopping.


A button is an excellent embellishment for this magnetic closure bag
On the square variation I used a big black button

The strap is fully adjustable, so you can throw it over your shoulder or wear it as a crossbody
On the rounded bag I used a small gold button to match the gold hardware

Inside is a small zipper pocket, great for securing your phone or makeup


In the above two photos you can clearly see the variation in shape, although from the front it might not seem like a huge difference. 


I should have this pattern ready to distribute within the next two weeks!
Thanks For Visiting!

-Cate

No comments:

Post a Comment